Financial Reporting Manager - Commercial Real Estate
Salary $130000 - $150000 per year
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted June 22, 2017
One of the largest Commercial Real Estate organizations globally, with a very reputable background. Currently experiencing an exciting growth phase and looking to hire a strategic business partner to further grow the firms bottom line.
Our client is a highly reputable global real estate/development organization. Due to recent growth, a new vacancy has arisen to hire a Financial Reporting Manager. This is an exciting time to be joining the firm. Providing an excellent working environment with a great team culture and benefits this is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and review of supporting documents.
- Assess the impact of new or proposed accounting standards, interpretations or regulations from the FASB, AICPA, PCAOB, EITF, and SEC, and communicate impact to management.
- Research and conclude on worldwide technical accounting matters.
- Prepare and review SEC filings (10qs, 10-ks, etc.)
- Assist with the review of cash flow statement.
- Liaison with independent auditors to resolve technical accounting matters in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of all required statements and exhibits as required under the company’s debt covenants
- Coordination of all external and statutory audits.
- Act as a subject matter expert on GAAP/IFRS and SEC regulations.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
- Document and update global accounting policies and procedures
To Be successful in this role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting along with a Masters or further studies would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 7 years demonstrated experience in managing a team preferably within the Real Estate, Property and or Construction space
- Having a active CPA is also necessary for this position along with experience dealing with IFRS and US GAAP.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relationship management is a must.
- Prior business partnering experience
- Complex consolidations experience is needed from a global company of a similar nature.