Staff Accountant- Luxury Goods
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted July 5, 2017
A industry leading global consumer products business is looking for a Staff Accountant to join the team! The role will be spilt between New York City and Stamford, CT and will take a lead role in ensuring the efficient and effective running of the accounting function.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assist with month-end close processes including the preparation of financial statements, intercompany reconciliations and preparing journal entries.
- Coordinating intercompany recharges.
- Performing financial statement analysis.
- Inventory reconciliation.
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Processing of data in SAP
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree ideally in Accounting or Finance or a related field.
- Strong Excel and SAP experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communicator.