Client Finance Manager
Location New York
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted July 14, 2017
A rapidly expanding and highly successful media agency is looking for a Client Finance Manager to join the Manhattan based team. The role will reporting into the Director of Finance and be the key point of contact for everything related to client finance.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Leading on all elements of the Accounts Receivable process including creating invoices, following up on outstanding payments, allocating payments, and producing the weekly AR report.
- Producing weekly management reports.
- Budget reconciliation and revenue forecasting.
- Profitability reporting.
- Ensuring accurate client contracts and paperwork.
- Owning client revenue date and producing monthly revenue reports.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting.
- Continuous process improvement.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant Client Finance and/or AR experience.
- Media agency experience advantageous.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical mind set.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.