Manager, Consolidations & Reporting
Location Fort Worth
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted June 21, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Global Alternative Investment Firm - Manager, Consolidations & Reporting - Texas
The Consolidations and Reporting Manager will manage and prepare the Company's Holdings entity consolidation and accounting close processes and function as the controller of the firms entities. The C&R Manager will need to delegate efficiently, coordinate with various groups within the organization and proactively drive accounting close and consolidations process improvements. You will also prepare various analysis to support external and audit and reporting requirements and other ad hoc management reporting/projects.
- Accounting Close & Consolidation: Prepare, organize and oversee the accounting close and consolidations processes and the quarterly financial reporting calendar, which involves coordination with the external auditors, executives and members of the finance and legal departments
- Controllership: Performs detailed review of P&L results including review / approval of invoices, categorization of spend, monthly/quarterly account reconciliations, maintains accounting controls / policies, and identifies operating efficiency and cost reduction strategies.
- Financial Reporting: Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of financial data to be leveraged for various regulatory filings (i.e. SEC ‐ Forms 10‐K, 10‐Q’s, 8‐K’s, FINRA – FPCUS Reports, SOSI) and other external reporting requirements (i.e. earnings release, audited financial statements).
- Prepare and/or assist with quarterly and annual internal Board of Directors and Audit Committee packages.
- Bachelor’s degree: major in accounting, finance, or business
- CPA and/or Big 4 experience required
- 5+ years of accounting experience, experience with corporate consolidations and accounting close preferred Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data
- Must be efficient and confident working within multiple accounting applications, general ledgers and financial operations / reporting systems
- Results oriented, strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi‐task
- Ensures the quality of work output by displaying a keen attention to detail
- Resourceful, efficient professional with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven proficiency in computer programs including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work both independently and in a team‐oriented environment across group lines to achieve goals
If this is a position you would be interested in, then please do send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish to have a phone conversation to discuss the position, then please do reach out to me on 212 704 9900.