Salary $70000 - $90000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
My Client, a large trading exchange focused on Crypto currency is looking for an Accountant for their growing operations in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of core accounting principles and be able to speak Japanese.
My client are looking for an Accountant who can assist accounting and financial management for the firms US operations, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the global organizations Parent company.
This role is responsible for maintaining a reporting infrastructure that meets our stakeholders’ (shareholders, regulators, banks, etc.) requirements.
The Accountant needs to be work closely with the parent entity’s accounting divisions and
related parties. This role reports directly in to the CFO of the US business.
- Assist monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting
- Process account payable and payroll based on existing process and software (Quickbooks,
Online banking, Trinet, etc.)
- Report financial KPIs to management
- Improve processes and controls for accounting and payment
- Extract and process data that is required for reporting from database by working closely with
accounting team and engineers of the firms offices in Japan.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
- Working experience in financial institution or corporate accounting
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Japanese is highly valued
- Knowledge in database (SQL)
- Experience in Fintech or at a virtual currency company