Regulatory and Accounting Reporting Officer
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Max Zheng
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-03-16 banking permanent US New York New York Midtown, NY 10036 USD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a Global Investment Bank with one of the largest customer bases in Asia with over $1.8 trillion of asset. They are looking for a Accounting and Regulatory officer to join their NYC Midtown office.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual and ad-hoc regulatory reports including, but not limited to, Federal Reserve reports (e. g. FFIEC 031, FR Y-9C, and FFIEC 009), Department of Treasury reports (e. g. TIC Reports), and Department of Commerce reports (e. g. BE-605, BE-15, and BE-125);
- Reconcile reporting data and perform variance analysis;
- Ensure that changes in the reporting instructions made by the regulatory authorities are incorporated within the reports submitted;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial/regulatory reporting requirements, as well as pertinent accounting standard changes within the regulatory reporting framework, and propose solutions as needed.
- Bachelor s degree
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Basic knowledge of financial products (e. g. loans, deposits, securities, derivatives, money market products repos etc.)
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in financial accounting or regulatory reporting area, experiences in banking is preferable
- US CPA or equivalent license is preferable
- Required to work overtime or during weekend when workload is heavy
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in speaking about this role. I can be reached at 212 704 9900 or Max.Zheng@RobertWalters.com.