Financial Analyst - Asset Management
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-03-31 financial-services permanent US Encino California USD 70000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Privately Held Investment Firm in Encino, LA looking for an AVP, Investor Reporting
A Privately Held Investment Group are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to support the Asser Management, Project Management and Investor Reporting departments. You will be responsible to evaluate project draw requests and release of funds, prepare equity releases and analyze the financial statements.
- Assist Portfolio Manager and Project Manager in releasing equity installments and loans to the lower-tier partnerships.
Prepare project sources and uses budgets
Review and monitor compliance of partnership agreement and loan documents
- Conduct detailed analysis of sources and uses, interest reserves, development deficits, timing of subsidy funding, documentation deficiencies, and budget adequacy.
Monitor construction draws to ensure that the Development Budget sources (equity and loans) are going to approved costs;
Monitor Development Budget and identify budget variances and provide notice of change orders or any potential cost exposures to Project Managers and Asset Management team;
- Create/Run reports to monitor the progress of properties
- Review financials of the property entities to ensure they are properly mapped and reflecting an accurate depiction of the properties operation
- Assist with the successful completion and delivery of quarterly Investor Reporting packages, which includes the quarterly review of lower-tier operations and other summary schedules needed for quarterly reporting
- Validate the reliability of the interim financial statements.
- Identify positive cash flow for distribution
- Familiarity with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program preferred.
- Ability to manage and organize large volumes of data through database systems and queries.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance with an interest in Real Estate
If this is a position you are interested in, do send over an updated resume to email@example.com or call me on 212 704 9900 for a confidential conversation