Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted October 18, 2016
Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the organizations business units. Leading the financial planning and analysis across all units and executing in a timely manner.
A global firm based in Central NJ. Providing high-quality services to their customers. Head-quartered here in Central, NJ this firm boasts a work-force of over 3,000 employees and over $2B in revenues.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will lead the financial planning and analysis process across three Business units.
- Execute the month-end close activities, performance reporting, variance analysis, and to develop actionable insights for finance and the business unit leadership group.
- Consolidate and analyze forecasts related to the annual operating plans, periodic financial forecasts, and long-term strategic plans.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with other members of the finance team to execute the planning process.
- Responsible for preparing timely submissions to corporate FP&A.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will play a critical role in developing clear and insightful management presentations highlighting the expected outcome, risks, and opportunities.
- Consolidate outputs from each new product forecasts to evaluate the impact on long-term sales forecasts and portfolio value. These outputs will be critical in the portfolio prioritization processes and strategic planning.
To be successful in this position you must have the following:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of five years finance or related business experience.
- A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications is preferred.
- Candidate must have a solid background in accounting and GAAP.
- Experience with expected cash flow modeling, and other types of valuation techniques (e.g. NPV, IRR, Payback etc.) is required.
- SAP Experience Preferred. An advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other database systems is essential.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to think creatively and work effectively in a cross-functional team environment. Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Individual must be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.