Sales Operations & Strategy
Location San Mateo
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted November 7, 2016
Our client in the consumer electronics space is actively looking to bring on board a Sales Finance Analyst.
- Report weekly metrics, sales forecasts, sell through and summarize each week’s results to Sales Management.
- Developing and reviewing the sales plan and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget analysis for all sales channels.
- Assist in leading the quarterly business plans created between customer and the company.
- Manage and participate in customer specific projects.
- Assist Sales group with customer relations.
- Partner with business stakeholders to assist business performance.
- Analyze business facets to determine profitability and establish a baseline for recommendations.
- Support Channel Marketing with program management.
- Conduct complex quantitative analysis
- Generate ad hoc reporting for all related departments.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years related job experience in sales or an analytical discipline.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- com experience a bonus.
- Excellent systems skills including Excel & PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Ability to work independently and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Analytical, proactive problem-solving, troubleshooting; Planning and organizational skills.