Salary $65000 - $80000 per year
Consultant Eric Mianti
Date posted January 19, 2017
A newly created Financial Analyst role has arisen due to a newly created business unit. The position works closely with the Finance Director and the position has high exposure to the Senior Executives within the group.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Partnering with all key internal stakeholders to ensure accurate month end reporting
- This person will be in charge of all monthly reporting and all budgeting and forecasting
- All cash and revenue reporting completed on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working closely with the IT department to ensure all data integrity for the company’s products are accurate
- Working closely with transactional finance to ensure all external expenses are reported accordingly
- Responsible for handling large sets of company data and being able to extract relevant information
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3-5 years experience, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry
- Internal and external relationship management
- High level of Excel skills (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables, SQL)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting is a must
- Front office function, previous interaction with key stakeholders required
About the company:
A large and reputable Media & Entertainment conglomerate who are industry leaders within their space are currently experiencing an exponential growth phase. With a global scope this company truly are innovators within this industry and are a highly desired company of choice.
Please click to apply.