Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Salary $85000 - $100000 per year
Consultant Eric Mianti
Date posted January 17, 2017
A newly created Senior Financial Analyst role has arisen with a Leading Global Media and Entertainment organization, due to massive growth. The Senior Financial Analyst will directly support the Director of Finance in all aspects of FP&A and operational process improvement, partnering with the Regional President.
The business is a leading global entertainment and media company which is widely recognized as a coveted working environment which offers extensive room for growth.
They continue to be the market leader in digital media, radio, theatre, entertainment, and branding across the Globe, and they're continuing to experience additional growth.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Assist in the creation, analysis, reporting and management of budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze monthly/quarterly financial results to understand underlying causes for performance and variances between current periods and budget, forecast and prior periods.
- Analyze financial reports to identify existing or potential operating issues or operating inconsistencies
- Perform research for and completes special projects as assigned (i.e., creating dashboards, develop metrics, create presentations, create supporting financial models)
- Create various “what if” modeling and scenarios across the group’s portfolio as needed.
- Perform other ad hoc analysis / duties as assigned.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with large ERP system
- Minimum of 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years' analytical experience in financial planning, operations or other finance-heavy division
- Self-starter, can work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor