Internal Audit Associate
Salary $95000 - $115000 per year + Bonus
Location New Jersey
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted June 15, 2017
A global investment management company is looking to hire within there central Audit team. The team are adding staff globally and seeking highly motivated indivduals that want to be part of rapid changing environment and contribute to ongoing continuous improvement and provide high impact.
The Internal Audit PDO Associate’s primary responsibilities will include supporting various Audit and Board Committee reporting, production of Business Unit reporting and monthly metrics data, and maintenance of the Legal Entity tagging process.
The PDO Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate completion of executive and Board-level reporting
- Contribute to the production of ad-hoc reporting (e.g., regulatory reports, C-Level decks, Policy attestations)
- Contribute to the production of monthly metrics and business unit reporting
- Review metrics data to ensure data integrity and compile updates on open audit issues
- Engage with audit team members to provide and receive updates to various data points for reporting purposes
- Track and manage reporting timelines and expectations
- Engage with audit team members to train, provide and receive updates to various data points for reporting
- Engage with regional reporting representatives to ensure requirements are being met, where applicable
- Engage with audit team members to compile and manage updates on applicability of Legal Entities to the Audit Plan
- Identify areas for improvement in the reporting and metrics processes or output on an ongoing basis
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and presentation skills
- Strong communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Demonstrate willingness to put in extra time and effort, if needed.
- Commitment and strong work ethics.
- Deliver reporting and metrics process enhancements
- Appreciation for cultural differences as this role will work with teams across the world
- Ability to research , compile and analyze metrics data
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing software and be able to leverage that for analysis and reporting purposes
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau) is a plus