Consultant Jennifer Redman
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-05-10 accountancy permanent US New York City New York USD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Audit Senior - Leading Public Accounting firm
A leading US accounting firm is looking to add multiple audit senior hires to different offices across North America. These positions would suit auditors looking to obtain a diverse portfolio of global clients. The firm also offer strong career development opportunities whilst uniquely promoting a positive work life balance.
The firm are looking to hire in offices in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and San Francisco.
- Budgeting for clients' engagements whilst planning for audits
- Review and testing of internal controls, including operations and client accounting
- Review financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Research technical issues and present findings/solutions to key partners within the clients
- Supervise/ mentor junior staff and assess performance on engagements
- Experience in an audit position within a public accounting firm in any client industry
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Min. Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA license preferred but not a requirement
If you are working in audit, and looking to move into a firm that offers unrivaled flexible working options and access to leading international clients, please click to apply. This position offers real growth opportunity in a progressive business with a dynamic culture, encouraging diversity and inclusion in it's applicants.