Director of Operations
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted September 30, 2016
We are working with one of the fastest growing on-demand Series C mobile start-ups. They've had huge success thus far and have ambitious plans for further expansion across the US.
As Director of Operations, you will be based in San Francisco and grow and manage the merchant delivery operations across the US.
Key Responsibilities of Director of Operations:
- Develop a team to achieve operational objectives across the country
- Consistently identify areas for improvement, optimization and efficiency
- Create KPI system to effectively track and grow the business
- Measure and report accurate metrics across courier community
Desired Skills & Experience for Director of Operations:
- 6+ years experience including top-tier management consultancy or investment banking firm
- Previous start-up experience in an operations/strategy/expansion role
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and solve complex business problems
- Highly analytical, proactive, strategic