VP Finance & Operations @ High Growth Start-up
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted October 4, 2016
We are working with a rapidly growing start-up that is revolutionizing the health and wellness space. The founders have a proven track record of success and the team is incredibly strong with a mission to make a positive impact on the world.
Key Responsibilities of VP Finance & Operations:
- Lead financial strategy and contribute to the organization’s strategic goals
- Get involved in all areas on the business including HR, Strategy, Legal, Partnerships, etc.
- Develop and implement best practices in both finance and operations
- Oversee financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures
Desired Skills & Experience of VP Finance & Operations:
- Degree from top-tier school, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Must have high growth start-up experience in both Finance and Operations leadership role
- Ability to implement systems and scale teams rapidly
- Interest in the health & wellness space