Salary $75000 - $85000 per year
Location New York
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted May 5, 2017
A global professional services organization is looking for an HR Specialist to join the New York team, This is a great opportunity to perform a full generalist role in a environment with extensive senior management exposure and opportunity to implement change.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Act as the first point of contact for all employees regarding any HR issues.
- Lead on employee relations cases, including managing the full investigation processes, recommending resolutions and coaching managers through difficult conversations.
- Facilitate company training and assist with the creation of new materials.
- Prepare HR analysis and make improvement recommendations to ensure the efficiency of the HR function.
- Provide a quality on-boarding process for new starters and manage the HRIS updates.
- Manage visa and work authorization documentation.
- Support with HR initiatives such as employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Update HR policies and procedures to reflect any changes in laws and legislation.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or another related field.
- Solid knowledge of HR practices and Federal & State employment laws.
- Exposure to the full employee relations investigation process.
- Experience facilitating training.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with employees at all levels.