Strategy & Operations Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Frederic Tehard
Date posted May 17, 2017
An exceptional opportunity as a Strategy & Operations Manager has opened up at an exciting start-up in the logistics space.
In this dynamic role/position you will be responsible for launching and developing the business.
- Work diligently with team members to execute against key performance indicators
- Communicate with internal stakeholders from the Merchant, Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams to resolve the largest operational challenges within a fast-paced technology start-up
- Study and improve key processes and produce a scalable foundation to keep up with the company progress goals
- Use data to generate executable plans for the company
- Recognize key issues, find creative solutions to problems as they rise and seek ways to implement them
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- At least 3 years of experience in a business development, consulting, operations, strategy, technology or related experience; start-up experience is a plus
- Past experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- SQL experience favoured