Location San Francisco
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted July 18, 2017
We have joined an innovative company to help find the perfect person to fill the role as an Operations Manager.
In this dynamic role/position you will be responsible for heading the business infrastructure while embodying the company culture and ensuring it flourishes.
- Partner with the Managing Director with responsibilities
- Maintain the culture; continuously propose new initiatives and ideas to develop culture as the Team grows
- Ensure all team members are productive and content, bring and address issues to leadership
- Direct and plan all operational and administrative events for the office
- Head HR responsibilities such as hiring, payroll, conflict resolution, leave and holiday administration, etc.
- Manage 3rd-party recruiting resources to obtain development and design talent
- Supervise assimilation of new hires into the team
- Manage policies and financial records such as bill payment, expense tracking, bookkeeping, etc.
- Ensure office is a first-rate environment to be productive - think creatively about the office space and keep it supplied with essential materials
- 5+ years experience in business structure organization and operations role, start-up/early stage company preferred
- Established financial management experience; familiar with projecting and tracking account activity using financial management tools such as QuickBooks
- Experience with digital talent hiring processes, such as HR paperwork, managing interviews, and tracking evaluations
- Knowledge of Agile development process is favored
- Enthusiasm to support Agile culture
- Self-motivated with solid ownership mentality
- Aptitude to transform large concepts into tangible next steps
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, ability to muti-task and prioritize independently
- Strong communication skills
- Drive to break boundaries, challenge status quo, discover new solutions - embrace change
- Embrace a collaborative culture, a non-hierarchical company structure, and inspire teammates to succeed
- Prepared to do necessary legwork and 'get dirty'
- Willingness to go outside the comfort zone and push the team along the way with an experimental and innovative mindset