Location Los Angeles
Consultant Frederic Tehard
Date posted July 18, 2017
An exceptional opportunity as a General Manager has opened up at an exciting start-up in the Medical & Artificial Intelligence space.
In this dynamic role/position you will be responsible for driving and managing a complex logistical operation while building teams.
- Work closely with co-founders to devise user growth campaigns & local marketing strategies
- Work alongside cross-functional teams of engineers, physicians, and designers while owning projects
- Turn big picture concepts into tasks to enable team to execute them efficiently
- Attack problems with thorough business decision-making skills & a data-driven approach
- At least 7 years in operations/investment banking/consulting or related analytical field
- BA/BS required; MBA highly preferred
- Passionately mission-driven
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid team building skills; you're a mentor to those around you