General Manager Toronto
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted July 18, 2017
An exceptional opportunity as a General Manager of Toronto has opened up at an exciting start-up in the hospitality space.
The person in this role must be well-versed in business development, operations, and hospitality, along with being a great leader and manager. In this impactful position you will be responsible for ownership of the P&L while continuously delivering the brand promise.
- Manage and own the city P&L
- Work with senior leadership
- Provide a top-notch hospitality experience
- Form a A-level team of people focused on all aspects of corporate sales, hospitality and real estate, business development, etc.
- Monitor local politics and regulatory concerns
- Bring up process/product necessities to HQ
- Develop and share best practices to help scale other cities