US Financial Controller - (must speak Spanish)
Salary $90000 - $110000 per year
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted May 8, 2017
A global manufacturing firm with operations across Latin America, Middle East, Europe & South East Asia are currently looking to hire a US Financial Controller. Reporting into the CFO in Spain this role requires someone who is fluent in Spanish.
A global manufacturing firm that provides project work for the Oil & Gas industry are currently expanding their scope here in the Americas. Based in Houston, Texas this company works across all major markets and are currently experiencing a strong growth phase.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Look after all financial activities for the Americas and ensuring that they are compliant with US GAAP principals and tax regulations.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with all local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Responsible for all financial planning and forecasting
- Analyze and prepare all financial reporting activities including month-end close and publishing the monthly financial and operating results
- Ensure all internal controls are set up accordingly
- Oversee the extension of all credit lines to customer base
- Provide all financial and business advice to non-finance partners to help drive the bottom line
- Oversee the sales business plans
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Good communication skills—both written & verbal. Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
- Bachelor degree is required, advanced degree highly regarded
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in similar positions in generalist accounting & finance position.
- High results orientation
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Team player: Strong collaboration and influence skills
- High sense of responsibility and ethics
- Microsoft Office Advanced User
- Experience in financial or accounting systems (such as Microsoft Dynamics AX / Navision)