Product Control Analyst
Salary $60000 - $90000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted May 11, 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for Product Control Analysts to join a leading Investment Bank in New York City!
About the role
This Investment Bank is looking to hire a Product Control Analyst to look after the product of Municipal Derivatives Product Control function covering the America region.
- Create daily P&L reporting – FOBO reconciliations, Actual Analysis, trade strategy analysis, etc.
- Understanding various FI Credit products and applying that knowledge to daily functions
- Liaising and working closely with partners across infrastructure and front office
- Performing month end functions – GMIS/Actual to SAP reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, etc.
- Supporting the COO and Front Office on business requests
- Interaction with other units in the business to help drive consistence and efficient procedures
About the person
The successful Municipal Derivatives Product Control, Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business, finance or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years product control experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
About the organization
This well-known Investment Bank is a leader in Financial Services with offices all around the world. This role will be based in Manhattan, New York.
For further information, please contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900 or email@example.com.