Salary $100000 - $120000 per year
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted May 17, 2017
A market leading ecommerce business is looking to expand their New York team and bring on board an Assistant Controller to work closely with sernior leadership and oversee a small team to ensure the effective runing ofthe finance function.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Supporting senior leadership with projects such as new systems integrations, implementing new control processes and the adoption of new accounting standards.
- Analyze financial statements and report on variances.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Overseeing the month end financial close process.
- Annual preparation of US GAAP consolidated financial statements.
- Managing the annual audit process.
- Manage day to day treasury services.
- Oversee the payroll function.
- Reviewing and make necessary improvements to processes such as cost accounting.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- CPA preferred.
- Extensive corporate accounting experience with both publis practice and industry experience.
- Strong technical understanding and US GAAP experience.
- Ability to present financial data concisely and effectively to non finance stakeholders.