Vice President, Controller
Salary $170000 - $230000 per year + 20% bonus
Consultant Nick Louca
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A business critical Vice President, Controller position has just become available within a global manufacturing organization in Georgia. With a dual reporting line into The Chairman and CEO, this position offers long term career growth opportunities. Furthermore, an attractive relocation package is on offer for candidates who are not based locally.
About the Vice President, Controller role:
In this Vice President, Controller position you will be responsible for all accounting, strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis and forecasting needs.
- Preparation and analysis of the management reports and discussions with the Business Managers.
- Driving budgeting, costing and internal control initiatives along with streamlining procedures, ensuring timely reporting, achieving and significantly contributing to the overall efficiency of the organization.
- Financial reporting, audit, IFRS, consolidation of accounts.
- Monitoring and controlling Project progress through Cash Flow Planning & Budgeting.
- Leading tax restructuring prospects and other tax related matters for units in US.
- Analysis of daily/monthly performance reports correlating the different functions and information from plants and providing value addition by suggesting timely preventive/corrective actions.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Meet financial accounting objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA certification is essential.
- Very strong background in accounting, controls and management reporting.
- A wealth of experience within the manufacturing industry is critical as is exposure to SAP.
- Extremely detail orientated in approach.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.