Vice President - Aviation Finance
Salary $180000 - $200000 per year + 50% bonus
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted June 26, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Currently seeking a Vice President of Aviation to join the firm and report directly into the CFO of Aviation. This is a critical role that will assist in all investment strategies from originating, aggregating, deal structuring as well as but not limited to servicing all investment grade assets.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Head up and lead all investment strategies within the Airline/Aviation space
- Take ownership of all strategy origination, aggregation, structuring, securitization
- Run with deals independently and ensure guidance on all related material.
- Sourcing/ structuring deals; directing associates; and, assuring that the quality control before it hits partner's desks.
- Handle all due-diligence for current/future deals and ensure integrity of said deals
- Prepare all in-depth financial analysis pertaining portfolio companies
- Take lead in all investment memoranda
- Become the subject-matter expert and assist in all M&A, securitization, capital markets and accounting within the aviation industry.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 6+ years experience within Banking/Financial Services and Airline/Aviation deal structuring.
- 2+ years of Private Equity Experience is preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field - Advanced degree highly desired
- Completion of a strong analyst/associate training program is a must if coming from PE
- Thorough understanding of M&A, Securitization, Capital Markets & Accounting within Airline/Aviation
- Excellent Financial Modeling skills and in-depth financial analysis skill-set
- Ability to write investment memoranda