VP, Treasury Risk Oversight
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted September 23, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Global Investment Bank - New York - VP, Treasury Risk Oversight
A Global Investment Bank are currently looking to hire at a VP level within their Treasury and Risk Oversight Team to support the process and activities covering US Treasury and Capital risks, including Liquidity Risk, Capital Management and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
- Provide supports to Americas Treasury Risk Oversight to maintain and enhance the implemented Regional Principal Risk Framework on the US Treasury and Capital risk covering Capital, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book
- Coordinate between Americas Treasury, Americas CRO functions and Group Capital , Liquidity and Stress Testing Oversight
- Assist in updating IHC liquidity and capital policies to meet Group Principal Risk Framework, Policies and Standards and in line with regulatory guidance
- Identify, assess, and monitor liquidity risks related to the US Operations
- Monitor and recalibrate liquidity risk limits to ensure within Liquidity Risk Appetite
- Review and challenge existing liquidity stress testing methodology, assumptions, scenario development and implementation.
- Review and assess liquidity risk impacts to new products or amended products
- Review and challenge US funding plan and Contingency Funding Plan
- Assist in tracking and drafting responses for regulatory requests and coordinate with various functions to obtain the supporting materials.
- Liaise with other constituents such as risk managers, businesses, operations, quant teams, technology team, finance and treasury to ensure that the designed governance structure is understood and abided by during the performance of stress testing.
- Monitor key decisions and issues log. Escalate promptly.
- Assist IHC Risk organization on various cross risk issues and cross departmental objectives
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulatory requirements on Liquidity & Capital Management and CCAR.
- Knowledge in the latest regulatory developments in liquidity, capital and interest rate risk in the banking book
- Experience related to key Treasury functions including liquidity management, capital management, asset liability management, fund transfer pricing, funding plan projections, wholesale funding market, secured and unsecured financing and contingent funding plan.
- Experience in Fed 5G reporting
- Experience in Treasury governance functions including building governance framework, policies, standards, procedures and establishing EWI, escalation process and limits.
- Experiences related to Enterprise Stress Testing Framework, CCAR, CLAR and liquidity stress testing, capital planning are highly desirable.
- The position will involve extensive interaction with constituents from other functions such as Treasury, Finance, Regulatory Relation, QA and group independent risk oversight functions to support Treasury Risk RRPM to establish and enhance the independent risk oversight on Treasury risks
- Experience directly related to 2nd line of defense roles in Treasury risks from a major financial institution is highly desirable
- Experience in interaction with regulators is a plus
- Team player and detail oriented
- Proactively organized
- Fast and eager to learn
If this is a position you would be interested in, then please do send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion, then please do call me on 212 704 9900.