Country Finance Director
Location San Mateo
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted August 26, 2016
We are working with a leading company for global investment and development projects that has built some of the world’s most modern cities. They have a major foothold in China and are extending their success to US markets.
As the Country Finance Director, you will be based in the Bay Area (San Mateo region) to oversee and manage all finance operations in the US.
Key Responsibilities of Country Finance Director:
- Directly responsible for financial leadership in the US
- Develop and manage a team to support rapidly growing business
- Develop monthly financial forecasts that accurately predict business performance and highlight key issues
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
Desired Skills & Experience for Country Finance Director:
- 10+ years experience from Fortune 500 company
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Ability to establish and implement finance processes from the ground up
- Fluency in Chinese is a plus