Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted August 26, 2016
We are working with an innovate tech startup in San Francisco with ambitious plans to change the online travel industry. They have a strong mission focused on the inspiration of travel and making it a personalized and enjoyable experience for all. Their proprietary software is about to be launched so it's an exciting time to join and build a company from the ground up.
The VP Finance position is based in San Francisco and will lead and oversee the finance function of the organization.
Key Responsibilities of VP Finance:
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Advise the president and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, and cash flow and management
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory interaction
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization
Desired Skills & Experience of VP Finance:
- 13+ years of experience, including OTA background and deep knowledge of the travel industry
- Experience at high-growth startup preferred
- Degree from top-tier school