Director of Finance
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Redwood City
Consultant Frederic Tehard
Date posted May 10, 2017
Our client in the computer & network security space is actively looking to bring on board a Director of Finance.
In this leading role/position you will be responsible for detailed budgeting, performing financial analyses, supervision of peers, and preparing materials to support executives.
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams throughout the company to establish recent trends and the state of the business in order to ensure accuracy in the monthly forecast and budgeting
- Arrange and report monthly and quarterly results, comparing and forecasting budgets and discrepancies as needed
- Provide strategic financial analysis; i.e., projected and historical financial and KPI trend analysis, etc.
- Create detailed financial models from scratch to assess performance under numerous operating situations
- Study analyst models and record different valuation drivers and methods
- Proactively search for ways to make financial process improvements
- Organize investor, earnings, and Board meeting materials and other ad hoc analyses as necessary
- At least 10 years experience in investment banking and FP&A with 2+ years of investment banking experience. SAAS company experience is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel; ability to proficiently build automated Excel models from beginning to end
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- MBA desired