Location Redwood City
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted June 22, 2017
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the computer & network security space and they are looking for a Finance Manager.
In this critical role/position you will be responsible for heading the reporting of operational and financial results, detailed budgeting, and additional financial analyses as needed.
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams throughout the company to establish recent trends and the state of the business in order to ensure accuracy in the monthly forecast and budgeting
- Arrange and report monthly and quarterly results, comparing and forecasting budgets and discrepancies as needed
- Provide strategic financial analysis; i.e., projected and historical financial and KPI trend analysis, etc.
- Create detailed financial models from scratch to assess performance under numerous operating situations
- Study analyst models and record different valuation drivers and methods
- Proactively search for ways to make financial process improvements
- Organize investor, earnings, and Board meeting materials and other ad hoc analyses as necessary
- 4+ years experience in investment banking and FP&A with 2+ years of investment banking experience. SAAS company experience is a plus
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel; ability to proficiently build automated Excel models from beginning to end
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- MBA desired