Director of Merchant Growth
Location San Francisco
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted July 18, 2017
An exciting start-up in the order ahead/pick up marketplace segment is actively looking to fill a Director of Merchant Growth position.
In this leading role/position you will be responsible for managing teams and driving merchant growth and acquisition. You will be directly reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Define and execute the go to market strategy to drive top line growth of the business through increased merchant supply in over 180 markets.
- Manage a merchant sales team to strategically sign the merchants with highest impact for the business.
- Develop tools and methods to acquire merchant supply at scale
- Report regularly to executive team at both Tapingo and our current & prospective partners.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to implement strategy across the company.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in a highly analytical field, including consulting, banking, or business operations
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & SQL
- Superb written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage time effectively