Commercial Finance Director
Location New Jersey
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted July 11, 2017
A global market leader within th tourism industry is looking for a Commercial Finance Director to join the organization in a newly created position reporting directly into the US CFO. They will lead a team and be responsible for driving performance, profit maximization and financial control across the business.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Supporting the CFO and SVP with commercial and strategic decision making.
- Provide financial modelling to support commercial decision making, especially in relation to contract commercials.
- Manage contract revenue recognition and the annual budgeting and forecasting process for contracts.
- Provide a financial analysis and business insight to enhance revenue sources and highlight cost saving initiatives.
- Prepare business wide annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Monthly KPI reporting and performance analysis.
- Preparing strategic reporting initiatives to drive sales.
- Prepare monthly P&L statements.
- Month end processes, balance sheet review and variance analysis.
- Support the implementation of a new finance system.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelors degree essential and CPA qualification desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to business partner with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a commercial, business facing, finance position.
- Excellent commercial modelling skills.
- Solid background knowledge and experience in financial accounting and controls