Finance Director - North America
Salary $120000 - $130000 per year + bonus
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted July 11, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Currently seeking a Finance Director - North Americas to head up and lead the Finance function. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance in Europe this role will truly be the most senior point of contact for the Americas operations. With 3 offices already here, this company is looking to expand and take advantage of the local market.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Report directly into the Global Group Finance Director. Business partner with the Managing Director, VP of Operations and Sales.
- Manage and oversee two direct reports.
- Take ownership of the FP&A function for all North America
- Prepare all company budgets and ensure everything is reported in a timely manner
- Provide all financial reports and complex analysis to all key stakeholders including shareholders and c-level executives
- Partner with corporate HQ and work closely with auditors to ensure all company financial's are monitored accordingly
- Ensure all financial and non-financial data are aligned with Sales and Project control and are reported to the group accordingly
- Improve the financial performance of the organization and ensure that cash-flow remains on a positive trend upwards.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the actual performance compared to the business plans set.
- Oversee all the operations of the finance department, set clear and achievable goals and objectives.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or similar field
- Further qualifications highly desired but not essential (MBA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- 8-10+ years experience in a similar role and prior experience leading a division
- Strong systems experience with large ERP system and heavy Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principals