Consultant Lauren MacCallum
Date posted October 11, 2016
Currently seeking a Finance Supervisor within the Construction industry. Looking for an individual to take a lead role for a newly created finance function within the group to lead role.
Our client is a well known Construction firm based in the city hub of Boston. Due to recent growth and an expanding team my client is looking for a Finance Supervisor to join their team.
As the Finance Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the accounting functions and manage the day-to-day accounts activities. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage CTC summary reports
- CTC and WIP Meeting Attendance
- Oversight and review of internal budget before locked
- Oversight of cost move process
- Oversee rate table creation
- Oversight of owner bill posting
- Approve check requests
- Review contract abstracts
- Identify potential job write offs
- Preparation of WIP- GP profit/loss at the business line level
- Forecasting model/monthly projections- project level
- Oversight of weekly AR report
- Review of time charging reports
- Direct supervision of Project Accountants and Senior Project Accountants
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. You must have a minimum of 7 years demonstrated experience in managing a finance team. Ideally coming from a Construction background.