Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted November 21, 2016
One of the most exciting start-ups in the fin-tech software space is looking to bring on an Accounting Manager.
- Manage the month-end close, including the close calendar and preparing and/or reviewing closing entries and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare a statement of cash flow, income statement & balance sheet flux analysis monthly.
- Prepare customer billings.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Support several departments by organizing reports and analytics.
- Prepare for annual audits.
- Assist in the migration from Xero to a new accounting system.
- Experience with team management, ideally minimum 2 years
- Minimum 6 years of work experience including both public accounting and high-growth startup
- Attention to detail and ability to present financials to management
- Experience scaling accounting processes in a fast paced environment
- CPA and experience with Xero and NetSuite is preferred