Senior Manager- Financial Reporting
Salary $120000 - $140000 per year
Location New Jersey
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted May 1, 2017
A market leading global retail business is looking for a Senior Manager of Financial Reporting to join the team in New Jersey! This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make the move out of public practice into industry or to further expand your technical accounting experience within a international consumer business.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Preparing, reviewing and filing 10-K, 10-Q and 8-Ks.
- Managing the legal bank reporting for multiple entities.
- Preparing a quarterly analytics package for senior management and external auditors.
- Provide technical advice on SEC reporting.
- Draft and review technical position papers for senior management and external audits.
- Prepare presentations for CFO and CEO.
- Manage SOX compliance for financial reporting controls.
- Support with monthly and quarterly close processes.
- Manage a small team of accountants.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related field.
- CPA required.
- Work experience within a top public accounting firm.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting.