Manager, Corporate Reporting
Salary $100000 - $105000 per year
Location Long Island
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted May 11, 2017
An iconic global consumer products business is looking for a Manager of Corporate Reporting to join the team in Long Island. They will collaborate with senior leadership and lead a team to carry out all activities relating to US GAAP and accounting matters.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing policies and processes to assure financial statements are in accordance with US GAAP.
- Maintain and monitor internal control processes and SOX compliance.
- Support the external audit process.
- Work with teams across the business and manage and coordinate the analytics of the consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure reporting and accounts are in accordance with SEC requirement.
- Work closely with leadership and peers to provide technical accounting advice and support.
- Manage and oversee the workload of a small team of financial accountants.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- CPA required and MBA would be advantageous.
- Extensive technical accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Strong technical understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and SEC reporting.
- Hyperion experience preferable.
- Ability to present financial data concisely and effectively to non finance stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills.