Head of FP&A
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted August 26, 2016
We are working with a a very successful fin-tech company backed by Andreessen Horowitz. Their product has revolutioned the online finance world and they continue to grow and scale at an incredible pace.
The Head of FP&A position is based in San Francisco. In this role you will work closely with the VP Finance to lead the finance organization, build out a team, and drive further growth.
Key Responsibilities of Head of FP&A:
- Develop and drive financial plans and analysis to achieve strategic objectives.
- Manage the financial planning process which includes forecasting, projected business plans and annual budget.
- Act as project manager for the entire budget process setting timelines, ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Create financial models that provide financial analysis and decision support to leadership and advise on opportunities and risks impacting business performance.
- Build and lead a team
Desired Skills & Experience of Head of FP&A:
- 10+ years of experience, including FP&A leadership role
- High growth start-up experience
- Background in investment banking and/or private equity
- MBA and degree from top-tier school