Associate Finance Manager
Salary $90000 - $110000 per year + + bonus
Location New Jersey
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted April 10, 2017
A global medical devices firm listed on the NYSE is looking to hire an Associate Finance Manager to groom into a senior member of the team. This role will be a supervising one direct report while they grow out the team and will support separate business lines and be in charge of consolidating all management reporting for the corporate head-quarters which will be presented to the senior executive group.
A global medical devices firm who are listed on the NYSE. Currently experiencing a massive growth phase. A truly progressive and highly commercial finance department who are looking to hire strong and enthusiastic candidates who wish to progress their careers quickly.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Business partnering with Plant Manager, operations functional leaders and other Finance areas for reporting of plans and results.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly controlling activities to ensure that the organization is meeting its financial commitments, including total plant labor and overhead costs, supporting cost allocations, headcount, product performance metrics and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Support in developing business and strategic plans, business cases, capital requirements and other investment decisions.
- Identify and implement process improvements, drive standardization of financial processes across areas supported, drive efficiencies and accountability for delivering results on plan.
- Develop and ensure compliance with financial controls and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Develop and present financial results at Monthly and Quarterly Operating Reviews with Senior Finance and Operations Leadership.
- Supervise, provide coaching and guidance to Financial Analyst, including developing goals and objectives, performance evaluations and providing development opportunities for growth.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably within the area of Accounting or Finance.
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred. A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting or finance experience is required.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced level of Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- The candidate must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills are required. This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, think creatively, work independently and collaboratively, as required, and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Possess excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects, meet commitments and reporting timelines.