Financial Analyst- Sales & Marketing
Salary $70000 - $90000 per year + bonus
Location New York
Consultant Catherine Yapp
Date posted April 21, 2017
A fast growing global consumer products business is looking to hire a Finance Analyst to join the expanding New York team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely alongside the CFO and key senior leadership within Sales & Marketing to help with the continual growth and commercial development of the business.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Support the CFO and sales team to develop pricing plans.
- Provide detailed analysis on channel and product performance and profit margins to support purchasing decisions.
- Manage and analyze multi-channel product promotions.
- Produce pricing frameworks for international exports and develop tracking system.
- Provide sales and marketing teams with up to date pricing information to support new business decisions and promotional activity.
- Ad hoc trend analysis for senior leadership.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably within the area of Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience within an analytical role.
- Experience using Great Plains is highly advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) and report writing skills.
- Experience supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic environment, think creatively, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.