Senior Financial Analyst
Location Redwood City
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted May 17, 2017
We are working with a leader in the computer & network security space to help them find Senior Financial Analyst.
In this dynamic role/position you will be responsible for building and maintaining detailed financial models.
- Organize monthly and quarterly results, matching actuals to budget / forecast and any other variance analysis as necessary
- Support in the finance system execution for monitoring, validating, analyzing, and reporting operating and financial performance and evaluating those results against established trends and objectives
- Evaluate the company’s performance against core KPIs and prepare report of results
- Create detailed financial models to analyze performance under different operating scenarios
- Continuously look for ways to create financial process improvements, such as automating financial updates and building and reporting in checks to current financial models
- Prepare additional ad hoc analyses as necessary
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, FP&A, consulting or research
- Previous experience at a SAAS company is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel; aptitude to efficiently build automated Excel models from start
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.