Commercial Finance Manager
Salary $120000 - $130000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
This is a true business partner role that will work closely with the senior executive group in assisting with all operations to improve the bottom line. Working on one of the clients major accounts this role is seen as an extremely important part of the groups portfolio. This role will partner with both local and international stakeholders.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Act as a true business partner to all senior executives by assisting with all detailed analysis and commentary used by the senior group
- Responsible for all financial reporting for the client's account
- Deliver all complex variance analysis on the clients financial results
- Provide recommendations to identify areas of risk and opportunities
- Business partner with account management teams to ensure that they are up to date on all commercial requirements
- Run all weekly meetings with Finance and non-finance groups to ensure that they are on track to meet their budget and set all agendas to track reporting requirements and future progress.
- Create and maintain all pricing models to ensure compliance
- Lead all continuous improvement opportunities
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or similar field of study, Advanced degree highly regarded but not essential
- 6-8 years experience in a similar position, preferably working across key accounts
- Financial modeling and analysis skills required
- Advanced Excel (power query/VBA leave) and experience with large BI tool needed.
- SQL experience and the ability to write queries is a strong plus
- Previous experience in a start-up environment with hands on experience essential.