IT Audit Specialist
Salary $80000 - $100000 per year + bonus
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted August 29, 2016
Taking on a lead role you will be a subject matter expert in both information security and or business continuity. This role will report to the senior executives and will be responsible for two of their largest clients across the Americas. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and effective specialist with strong risk and security skills.
A global provider of information security services across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas. A true leader in their space, this firm has the backing of senior industry experts while being agile and flexible unlike many of their competitors. A company that truly values their employees and invests in each. This firm not only offers a strong work-life balance but a strong opportunity for career growth and visible business impacts.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Implementing and supporting business continuity, disaster recovery and ISMS programs
- Strategic direction, advice and guidance
- Conducting risk assessments and business impact analysis
- Exercising and testing of resiliency plans
- Awareness and training
- Compliance and audit review
- Preparing and presenting written and oral reports
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills in order to meet changing and demanding deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge of Security and risk related standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301
- Management of business continuity and disaster recovery programs
- Compliance audits, gap analysis and assessments
- Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills at all levels
- Understanding of the relevant international standardsSalary package offered is based on skills, experience and qualifications.
Those that have experience in the following will be highly desirable:
- CBCI, CISSP, CISM, CISA, 27001, 22301 Lead Auditor or other relevant qualifications.