Salary $89000 - $90000 per year + 15% Bonus
Consultant Gina Zelko
Date posted October 14, 2016
A newly created Senior Auditor role has arisen within a leading global media agency due to extensive organizational growth. This role primarily involves working across the Americas region, though may also involve other parts of the Group.
The Senior Auditor will work as a member of the Risk & Audit team to identify control risks within the business and examine and evaluate the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Auditor:
- Undertake audit projects to departmental and other appropriate standards (e.g. IIA);
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Regional & Country Finance Directors) to help ensure the audit work is carried out;
- Adequately address the key risks in the Group;
- Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level;
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level;
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting;
- Work with other team members to ensure audit work and other projects undertaken throughout the Group provides appropriate assurance;
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the Risk & Audit team; and
- Carry out and oversee other work as required.
Key Requirements for the Senior Auditor:
- CPA preferred;
- Accounting for Finance Degree;
- 2-4 Years of audit experience - under two years or over five years of audit experience will not be considered;
- Knowledge of the media, technology, advertising, or entertainment industry preferred; and
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
This global media player works globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partners locally to provide the best client solution. This means collaborating across the network, sharing success models and attracting, developing and mobilizing the right talent.
Come join this rapidly expanding, award-winning team. Apply today.