Salary $100000 - $150000 per year + Plus Bonus
Consultant Abigal Harris
Date posted June 27, 2017
A large Bank have an urgent need for a Tax Supervisor to come and join there team with a view to lead at the forefront in supporting their team of 12 as well as the business in the services it provides to its client.
A large organization are looking for someone who is technically strong and familiar with alternative investments who can support a team of 12 and lead from the front. With experience and knowledge of Fiduciary Tax returns and extensive experience within supervising/management, they are looking for someone to join the team imminently in a period where revenue producing is a key part to there business segment.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Managing revenue and Expense (P&L)
- Fiduciary Tax preparation
- Act as a legal representative when needed
- Sign contracts when necessary
- Prepare interpretations of regulations of the laws
- Work directly with clients on engagements
- Supervising a team of 12 inclusive of Back Office staff
- Preparing tax forms (990 forms, estate and gift tax, 709 forms)
- Ability to demonstrate supervisory/management experience
- Experience of Fiduciary Tax returns
- Familiarity with alternative investments
- CPA Qualified
- Technically Strong and ability to demonstrate this
If this is something you are interested in, or would like a confidential conversation, then please do not hesitate to contact me.