Salary $55,000 - $75,000 per year + Bonus
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted April 18, 20192019-04-22 2019-06-17 banking 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
My client, a prestigious international Investment Bank, is looking to hire a tax analyst to join their gorwing Tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some prior experience in Tax, to progress their career within an organization commited to the development and progression of its staff.
This opportunity would be a great fit for anyone with 0 - 1 years experience in Corporate income tax. Candidates must have 0-1 years post grad experience or internship experience working in federal / corporate income tax.
- Analyze book/tax differences and prepare federal and state corporate income tax returns.
- Use tax preparation software OneSource to prepare corporate income tax returns.
- Post necessary journal entries and run general ledger reports/queries in PeopleSoft.
- Learn and conduct tax research to resolve tax issues and assess tax implications.
- Communicate externally or internally to resolve tax notices or any tax related issues
- Be a good team player.
- Gain more knowledge in corporate income tax and the implications to financial service industry/products.
- Work towards passing the CPA examination and obtain the CPA license.
Background and skills:
- Major in accounting, finance or tax.
- Must have enouogh credits for and an interest in pursuing their CPA
- Good analytical skills and can manage multitasking
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe