Salary $55,000 - $75,000 per year + Bonus
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Christopher Stringer
JobRef 112232/0012019-06-18 2019-08-04 banking permanent US New York New York 11211 USD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a prestigious international Investment Bank, is looking to hire two Tax Accountants to join their gorwing Tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some prior experience in Tax, to progress their career within an organization commited to the development and progression of its staff.
This opportunity would be a great fit for anyone with 0 - 3 years experience in Corporate income tax. Ideally you will have experience in corporate income tax for a Bank or in Financial Services
- Analyze book/tax differences and prepare federal and state corporate income tax returns.
- Use tax preparation software OneSource to prepare corporate income tax returns.
- Post necessary journal entries and run general ledger reports/queries in PeopleSoft.
- Learn and conduct tax research to resolve tax issues and assess tax implications.
- Communicate externally or internally to resolve tax notices or any tax related issues
- Be a good team player.
- Gain more knowledge in corporate income tax and the implications to financial service industry/products.
- Work towards passing the CPA examination and obtain the CPA license.
Background and skills:
- Major in accounting, finance or tax.
- Pursuing or already acquired CPA or equivalent qualification.
- Good analytical skills and can manage multitasking
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe