Salary $200000 - $230000 per year + 25% bonus
Consultant Nick Louca
Date posted June 22, 2017
A business critical International CFO role has just become available within a global manufacturing firm currently experiencing tremendous growth on a worldwide scale. Reporting directly into the Chairman of the organization, the position is based in Georgia and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates who are not based locally.
About the Chief Financial Officer role:
- Overseeing the Finance (banking/funding), HR, IT and Legal Functions.
- Strategizing and executing policies and action areas related to the above functions.
- Managing corporate finance and treasury operations.
- Fund raising and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Build out a team and guiding them to achieve organizational objectives.
- Participation in all key business meetings across the organization.
- Involvement in M&A activities and business integration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA certified.
- Extensive international experience/experience working abroad required.
- Experience working in a mid-sized organization within the manufacturing sector.
- Excellent communication, coordination, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability of work under high-pressure/result oriented work environment is imperative.
- Preference will be for candidates who have experience with multi national organizations.