Vice President Of Finance
Salary $160,000 - $180,000 per year
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Joseph Ferrara
JobRef 120122/0012019-07-30 2019-09-24 real-estate-and-property permanent US New York New York 7 Times Square Tower 10036 USD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the VP of Finance you will be reporting directly to the CFO with a dotted line to the founder. Responsible for building the foundation of the company and putting together the finance functions.
The VP of Finance will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage preparation of strategic forecasts, audits, financial reports, and outlook
- Implement standards for calculating financial and operational performance
- Screen and investigate company’s financial statistics with respect to cost, profits, and trends
- Manage daily procedures for finance and operation departments
- Oversee the entirety of the finance function
- Assume duties including, managing accounts payable/receivable, overseeing insurance carriers, vendor management, and managing the accounting team,
- Play a vital role with human resources, strategy and company operations
- Overlook annual planning and budgeting procedures.
- Analyze trends and maintain long-term financial models of monthly revenue and expenses.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 7-10- years of work experience of professional experience with established career progression in a finance and FP&A, strategy or operations function.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, economincs, finance, or mathematics.
- Previous experience within a finance, operations & strategy department at a startup that has scaled.
- Previous experience in real estate or insurance (preferred)