Salary $75,000 - $85,000 per year + Bonus & OT
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-04-12 aerospace permanent US Manhattan New York 10036 USD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Currently looking for an impressive and commercial Office Manager/Executive Assistant who can multi-task to work both front and back office. duties This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will take initiative on key projects delivered by the global facilities manager.
As part of your Front Office duties you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered to a high standard, in a timely manner. The position will report directly to Senior Management and will involve close collaboration with the global team of receptionists and office managers.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Front of house reception cover
Greet all visitors, screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, handling as appropriate
Organize couriers and taxis
Provide extensive diary management for New York based staff on Company’s shared calendar - accommodating changing requirements and meeting invitations on short notice
Address incoming and outgoing post (mail/packages)
Liaise with outsourced IT Service provider to assist staff with general IT hardware requirements
Support with travel arrangements, meeting logistics, etc.
Assist Global Facilities Manager with ad hoc projects
General office management – filing, ordering stationery, etc.
Coordinate with building manager and building security
Assist new employees with their inquiries
General assistance to New York based staff
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ years Reception/Office Management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing speeds
- Complete a variety of tasks accurately, quickly and efficiently
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized, highly energetic
- High level of attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Well presented, articulate and able to represent the company in a confident, personable, and friendly manner
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion required
- Experience of working for a global company is desirable